Essential Asset Management, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Essential Asset Management collaborates with a wide range of legacy specialists and attorneys to determine which expert can best address your specific estate planning needs.
Here are some specific examples of estate planning needs:
- Creating a will
- Establishing a trust
- Limiting estate taxes by setting up trust accounts in the name of beneficiaries
- Establishing a guardian for living dependents
- Naming an executor of the estate to oversee the terms of the will
- Creating/updating beneficiaries on plans such as life insurance, IRAs and 401(k)s
- Setting up funeral arrangements
- Establishing annual gifting to reduce the taxable estate
- Setting up durable power of attorney (POA) to direct other assets and investments
For more information, or to discuss estate planning in more detail, please email us.