Essential Asset Management, LLC
Essential Asset Management collaborates with a wide range of legacy specialists and attorneys to determine which expert can best address your specific estate planning needs.
Here are some specific examples of estate planning needs:
- Creating a will
- Establishing a trust
- Limiting estate taxes by setting up trust accounts in the name of beneficiaries
- Establishing a guardian for living dependents
- Naming an executor of the estate to oversee the terms of the will
- Creating/updating beneficiaries on plans such as life insurance, IRAs and 401(k)s
- Setting up funeral arrangements
- Establishing annual gifting to reduce the taxable estate
- Setting up durable power of attorney (POA) to direct other assets and investments
For more information, or to discuss estate planning in more detail, please email us.